ICOA 2015 aims to bring together researchers, scientists, practitioners, and research students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Sustainability, Corporate Governance and Accounting and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
The conference is a selective meeting that includes invited talks and presentations of refereed papers. The conference focuses on the following areas, but not limited to:
- Management accounting issues
- Sustainability and Accounting
- Management control issues
- Corporate governance issues
- Accounting policy choice and accounting practices
- Comparative accounting and financial reporting practice across countries
- Development and adoption of accounting standards
- Financial reporting quality
- Auditing issues
The conference will feature a Management Accounting Education seminar sponsored by the British Council. The seminar will aim to provide a forum for research dissemination, academic and practitioner insights, and a professional network.